Its nice having friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its nice having friends!

Family Friend has a place near Phoenix AZ, he travels regularing back and forth with a van that you can fit a bike in the back. He is hauling our bike down and storing it as his place...wife and I are flying down the end of February for a few days of riding and site seeing. Drop bike back at his place, he will haul back sometime. Can't wait!

Any recommendations on roads/sites to see? Planning on doing a loop, not staying in Phoenix, so can be up to a 2 day ride away.
    Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
    ... Any recommendations ...
    Yeah ... have him take my bike down so I can use it in March.
    1000cc of testosterone

Comment

Sedona!!! It's a day there and a day back if you take your time. We did this back a number of years ago on rented bikes (we were in Phoenix for work and came in a weekend early) and the scenery was fantastic. There are also old, abandon mining towns in between that are cool to visit as well.
      Motovid CR
      2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
      2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
      2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

Comment

Welp I shouldn't have posted this. In-laws are like "yeah we will watch the kids sometime if you guys want to do it"

So we say, hey we want to do these dates. "oh, well we will have to let you know when the time comes if we are able to"

Yeah, we need to make arrangements now, we can't do it the day before. Aggravating.
        Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

whew sounds like my inlaws will sort of commit if we push it back to the first part of March. Trying to time flights to get 4.5 days of riding, may trim it to 3.5, will see what the inlaws are willing to do when it gets closer. MIL is being really strange about committing, like always.

Comment

Working...
          X