No announcement yet.

Chicago IMS show = Feb 7 - 9, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ wazookie - yup, a number of us go. its disorganized at best, but many of do make the trip.
    Giordanos is a must! Even if you hated the show...do the pizza!!

Comment

got a new email today: use code EMLCO20 for your $5 discount! Code Valid Through 01/02
      sigpic

Team MSB Racing
      Sponsors: MadisonSBK.com, MadWraps, LLC
      CCS MW expert #310
      2008 Honda CBR1000RR

Comment

For what it's worth,have an offer here at the shop, $4 off online order, $2 at the door.

Comment

So anyone going?
          Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
          ASRA # 141 EX
          RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

Comment

I'll be there tomorrow evening.

Comment

Anything fun there this year?
              Matt J., Appleton
              2015 Yamaha R3
              Instagram- @motomatt_r3

Comment

The show overall is getting more and more disappointing every year. None of the Euro manufacturers were there. I saw Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Harley and Indian. The new CBR1000RR-R was cool but roped off so you couldn't sit on it. No BMW, Ducati, Aprilia, MV, KTM or Triumph.

There was a section devoted to Adventure Travel and the BDR (Back-country Discovery Route) group was showcasing a new video. The BDR routes are cool, but disappointing that there's nothing in the Midwest.

Otherwise, it was the typical custom showcase and usual suspects for vendors. If I didn't need a new set of custom-molded ear plugs I probably wouldn't have gone.

Comment

Ahh, gotcha. Triumph was at least there last year. I thought about going anyway just to see a Yamaha T7 and maybe one of the giant stalls of leather vest patches collapse under it's own weight, but I was on an island, being warm and not entirely sober.

Would have been nice to hang out with moto-folks again, though.
                  Matt J., Appleton
                  2015 Yamaha R3
                  Instagram- @motomatt_r3

Comment

Working...
                  X