Added another one. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added another one. :)

Picked this Honda 50 up for son #1's (5 years old) first bike. Figure he can get a couple years out of it then #2 can have it (1.5 years old)

Can't wait to see his face! I promised him one and he has been reminding me! These badass graphics alone are worth a couple of HP

IMG_20200905_203710.jpg

Oh, this is my HF bike stand that i have for sale.
    Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Also I can't wait for the day he throws and aggressive pass on his old man and walks away never to let his dad win again....lol
    Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

Hey I've got some 12" track tires laying around that I don't need. Just saying, they can start pretty young on the kart tracks when you think your boy is ready.
      John K - Appleton

Comment

https://photos.app.goo.gl/w1YJVqmEDqh9WuUA8

Proud dad, this is after only about 45 min. A couple of tip overs and he figured it out. I make him use brakes to stop everytime to get in good habits. Seems like he is doing good. We have moved in to riding up the hill in our field as I type this.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
          Proud dad, this is after only about 45 min.
          Awesome !!

Comment

https://photos.app.goo.gl/avEvUVLq7VZagZrz8

I get such a kick out of watching him...he impresses me!

He is fearless on corners...i should try to get a video, he just absolutely pitches it in and squares the corners off. Actually had a couple decent crashes today from just turning as hard as he can at full tilt. Few tears from the one on gravel, but gets back on and does it again, lol!

I think I need to move up my estimates on how long before i can't keep up, lol

Bike is running way to rich, need to lean it out a bit i think.

Comment

Working...
            X