• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you replace the hose from hell?
    Like me on Facebook at Yellow Duck Racing
    LB Photography, Apex Custom Coating, Track Graphix, Spears Racing

Comment

You are correct. Since I don't have t tops I don't need the extra space behind the seats. I've got these 5.25" speakers that might do well back there or even under each seat. But that's not happening soon.
      IMG_20200213_100900784.jpg
      2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
      2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Comment

Update time! I was unable to borrow an engine hoist so I went with the good old 2 x 4 shimmy. The dirty turd engine and transmission are in and I have hooked up the shift linkage, clutch line, and throttle cable.
        The next few times I work on it I will be straightening out wiring and cooling hoses since they run on paths different from the stock MR2 setup. I'll also be installing the rear hubs rear suspension control arms and Axle shafts.

IMG_20200313_164151253.jpg IMG_20200313_164158701.jpg IMG_20200313_175836229.jpg ​​​​​

It seems I always resort to ratchet straps on either tree limbs or garage structure to lift heavy items. although this time I didn't actually support the weight of the engine with the ratchet straps. I only use them to stabilizing control where the engine went.

Comment

We need to create a compilation of Tammy photos. You're first one from underneath the car reminded me of photos I use to introduce a safety topic at work.

Ladder Streetlight Bulb Change.jpg Forklift Lifting Forklift.jpg
          Motovid CR
          2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
          2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
          2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

Comment

I would be a good guest speaker at safety meetings.

"this is Tyson"

"DO NOT be like Tyson"

Comment

Made progress on a few things today that weren't photo-worthy.
              I hooked up the clutch line and bled it which was a bit of a pain in the ass. The heater core hoses are hooked up as well as most of the main cooling system hoses.

The exciting thing was hooking up enough of the wiring to bring the interior to life. Though it looks like wiring is going to be a nightmare.

Comment

Working...
              X