Track\Race gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track\Race gloves

As I am looking at the $200 range for track\race gloves...does anyone have recommendations?

My first set of gloves were Joe Rocket GPX (xl) $100-range.
    Next, I got Icon Ti Max Long (xxl)on closeout for $150-ish (retailed at $250)
    Now, The Ti Max are $340 !!

Held Phantom II & Titon RR are $up there
    Racer High Speed Racer are $280!
    Racer High Racer are $230

I really like the Cortech Adrenaline (motorcyclegear.com for $220). I'm on my 3rd pair now and each revision keeps getting better while keeping the same fit, and they fit me perfectly!
    Motovid CR
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
    2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
    2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

Comment

I've got a couple extra pair you could try.
      sigpic

Team MSB Racing
      Sponsors: MadisonSBK.com, MadWraps, LLC
      CCS MW expert #310
      2008 Honda CBR1000RR

Comment

I just picked up a pair of the Plus Racing Predator gloves. The new version has Knox sliders and super fabric inserts for $200. They feel great, but haven't had an opportunity to ride in them yet. Quality of the construction seems on par with other high end gloves. It has kangaroo leather palms with an extra layer of kevlar underneath that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky310 View Post
          I've got a couple extra pair you could try.
          hmmmm, that might be nice.

Comment

Held Phantom's. I bought the original Phantoms instead of the II's many years ago. They felt better on my hands.

Comment

Ive been using Racer gloves since 2015

I had the "Sicuro" gloves (now discontinued) when i crashed in 2018. Put my hands down and then slid on them in the fetal positsion from the exit of T5 to the entry of T6 at BHF. They were exposed to a lot of sliding across asphalt when I went down at 90mph. Gloves held up excellent and I immediately bought a pair of the High Speed gloves this time.

I applied for sponsorship and i get a small discount, but not massive. The main reason I tried them in the first place is because I have long fingers, and they fit me like a glove. :-)
              Jared Herbig Racing - "Like" me on Facebook - CCS #323
              01' SV650
              Lockhart Phillips - Vortex - Spears Racing - TSE - Gron4 - Motorex - Woodcraft

Comment

I went to the Nicky310 Glove Outlet Store...I found a pair of A-Star GP Pro's. Red\White. XXL. New.
                Great price!

Thanks G !!

Comment

Originally posted by Herbig View Post

I applied for sponsorship and i get a small discount, but not massive. The main reason I tried them in the first place is because I have long fingers, and they fit me like a glove. :-)
                  Great info! Being one with long skinny fingers, this may be a good alternative for me as well. Which model do you ride now? The "Racer High Speed Gloves"?

Comment

Originally posted by Herbig View Post
                    I immediately bought a pair of the High Speed gloves this time
                    yup, high speed. ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X