Ccs bfr 9-19.20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ccs bfr 9-19.20

This will be the last race weekend of the season meaning I did a grand total of two race weekends.

Who is going?
    I think I'm either going to pit t4-t5 if my extension cord will reach or t3.

Planning on racing GTL, LWSS, ULSB, maybe Thunderbike. Twin sprints so 5-7 races for the weekend.
    2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
    2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Gonna try.
    Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
    ASRA # 141 EX
    RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

Comment

I might do some pit-crew'ing....

Comment

Out. Gout kicked up again.
        Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
        ASRA # 141 EX
        RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

Comment

Congrats all who went (I guess mostly Tammy on here in case I missed someone). Tammy, I couldn't terrify y'all with my holeshot into running 1:20s You guys were cooking (1:17s, right?)

Comment

Hey Im #60 in midwest ex points!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Woozuki View Post
              You guys were cooking (1:17s, right?)
              Not really. I ran 18s and 19s all weekend. Kinda off of my pace but not too bad.

As a race recap I got 2 second places and one 3rd. The rest were 4th, 5th, and 7th.

Also for those of you that haven't seen it here is one video I was able to edit and upload. I still have another race video and a short 9/23 trackday video of me passing MrMark multiple times.

Comment

in for the Mark passing video. Did you get the R6 low slide on video?

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkmoto View Post
                  in for the Mark passing video. Did you get the R6 low slide on video?
                  Haha you'll like my sneaky Mark passes and yes I did get some pretty good footage of that low side. Gotta edit it all together.

Comment

Working...
                  X