Get your 2020 License renewals in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your 2020 License renewals in.

Havent seen a cutoff date yet to keep your number. But do it soon as you can. $135 for the year now.

Heres the fill in pdf link.

http://www.ccsracing.us/forms/2020/2...%20type-in.pdf

Already sent mine in. Hoping I get my ASRA number the same as my CCS number.
    Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
    ASRA # 141 EX
    RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

I will wait to see what the rules are before i give them my money. Especially since what I read yesterday on FB, which has been deleted by CCS, of a person who is going to be suing them for failing to post results so contingency can be paid.

I know it was deleted by CCS because I messaged the original poster who said he couldn't find it either and he didn't delete it.

I have been EXTREMELY disappointed in how CCS has been run in the past couple years.
    Like me on Facebook at Yellow Duck Racing
    LB Photography, Apex Custom Coating, Track Graphix, Spears Racing

Comment

To be clear, not at the local level, rather the people in Texas seem to have their heads up their asses.

Comment

Originally posted by Capitalview View Post
        I will wait to see what the rules are before i give them my money. Especially since what I read yesterday on FB, which has been deleted by CCS, of a person who is going to be suing them for failing to post results so contingency can be paid.

I know it was deleted by CCS because I messaged the original poster who said he couldn't find it either and he didn't delete it.

I have been EXTREMELY disappointed in how CCS has been run in the past couple years.
        So...can I blame not getting my contingency on this?

That, or the rain drenching my stupid papers.

Now, of course, that I'm bumped to Expert, that's a problem I won't have to worry about for a long time anyway.

Also, did the upgrade break all the old school emojis? Darn...

Comment

Apparently, CCS has to submit results to some manufacturers in order for them to pay out contingency. They haven't been doing this in a timely manner.

Comment

So, two things.
            1. My mega big contingency of $25 finally came in the mail. It also expires shortly (April I think) which is wildly inconvenient. Anyone else receive theirs that they were expecting?
            2. I see CCS authorized my payment quite a while ago. When did you all get your licenses in the mail last year?

Comment

You'll get your license in about a month.

Is the $25 for Bridgestone tires? If so you've gotta contact the vendor and give them the code. Turn One Racing on Facebook. They will (cash it in) before the expiration and honor the $25 discount at the beginning of the season when you actually buy tires.

I didn't do that and lost about $125.
              2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
              2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Comment

Originally posted by Tammy View Post
                You'll get your license in about a month.

Is the $25 for Bridgestone tires? If so you've gotta contact the vendor and give them the code. Turn One Racing on Facebook. They will (cash it in) before the expiration and honor the $25 discount at the beginning of the season when you actually buy tires.

I didn't do that and lost about $125.
                Haha, yep. Oh, and cool, thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they remain the least expensive tires out there. I like being able to still ride when they look like a "V". Which they do quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Woozuki View Post
                  So, two things.
                  1. My mega big contingency of $25 finally came in the mail. It also expires shortly (April I think) which is wildly inconvenient. Anyone else receive theirs that they were expecting?
                  2. I see CCS authorized my payment quite a while ago. When did you all get your licenses in the mail last year?
                  Damn... Would definitely be nice to see that come through... I have a couple hundred dollars I never saw from last year... I haven't gotten my license yet but I've seen a couple guys get theirs... I would say you should expect yours in the next week or so.
                  That's a little ridiculous with the contingency, they say they won't look into an event if it's 90 days after it, but you're getting contingency when the last round was over 150 days ago?

Comment

So, my license came in the mail today.
                    Good news: I retained my CCS number! (177)
                    Bad news: There is a different number for ASRA (877)
                    Question: If your chosen number is taken, do they just assign you one arbitrarily? 8 is literally the worst possible number to have to duct tape. I'd really prefer to just have the same number across the board. Or I could bribe ASRA rider 177 to change.

I'm beginning to think this might be just be a typo, so I might call and ask.

Also, I bought a race hauler for this year!!!!!! It's also the first German car and the fastest automobile I've ever owned.

Comment

Uhh get real number plates and real numbers.
                      2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
                      2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Comment

Originally posted by Woozuki View Post
                        So, my license came in the mail today.
                        Good news: I retained my CCS number! (177)
                        Bad news: There is a different number for ASRA (877)
                        Question: If your chosen number is taken, do they just assign you one arbitrarily? 8 is literally the worst possible number to have to duct tape. I'd really prefer to just have the same number across the board. Or I could bribe ASRA rider 177 to change.

I'm beginning to think this might be just be a typo, so I might call and ask.

Also, I bought a race hauler for this year!!!!!! It's also the first German car and the fastest automobile I've ever owned.
                        Your 177 is for the region. Someone could have the same number in another region. Asra numbers are nationwide.

And why the hell would you buy a Kraut car for a race hauler? Dunno which will max your credit cards out 1st, racing or the car repair bills.
                        Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
                        ASRA # 141 EX
                        RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

Comment

Originally posted by Skipper View Post

Your 177 is for the region. Someone could have the same number in another region. Asra numbers are nationwide.

And why the hell would you buy a Kraut car for a race hauler? Dunno which will max your credit cards out 1st, racing or the car repair bills.
                          It's a 2004 Dodge Sprinter! 270k miles, so just getting broken in. As long as the fuel rail, injectors, and pumps keep the diesel flowing, nothing short of Wisconsin rust kills 'em! It was the next best option to a half track

Comment

Originally posted by Tammy View Post
                            Uhh get real number plates and real numbers.
                            Thing is, I'm gonna have to do something janky with electrician tape regardless if they force me to run a different number for the one ASRA event. Mildly annoying....Next year I'm submitting runes as my numbers.

Comment

Working...
                            X