Harbor Freight Bike Lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbor Freight Bike Lift

I have a Harbor Freight Bike Lift for sale. Used last winter when working on a bike. I don't have a picture handy....but its a red one from harbor freight, worked fine, lifted the heavy ass BMW. $200. Located in 54746
    Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

My Harbor Freight motorcycle lift is at least 15 years old and is still working great! Being honest, I bought it with a "Super Coupon" thinking I'll just use it for a few years until it dies and then get a "nice" lift. This thing has WAY exceeded my expectations!
    Motovid CR
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
    2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
    2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

Comment

I already have one, but that is an awesome price. I would snap it up if you were closer and put it in my basement.
      Like me on Facebook at Yellow Duck Racing
      LB Photography, Apex Custom Coating, Track Graphix, Spears Racing

Comment

I didn't plan to sell it, but since i am an auction troll, I got one of these new in the crate for a song:

https://tmgindustrial.com/products/1...ide-extensions

Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

What auction site?

Comment

https://hansenandyoung.com

I know the owner pretty well. I do know one thing, i am in the wrong business. Money printing press!

Comment

I wish I had a place to put one....maybe in Cap View's basement, lol

Comment

That would probably fit nicely in my living room.
                2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
                2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Comment

It went to the FB wolves for 250... supposed to be here tomorrow, see if he shows up.

One dude wanted to drive from duluth, I flat out told him if you watch sales you can buy it brand new for less then $100 more, not worth 6 hours of driving to save like $90, lol

Comment

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nTrvyvidH1x9v9rL6

Got the new one in....nice! Has extensions to make it like 44" wide if you want to leave a 4 wheeler or lawn mower, or can be run like this for a bike. A lot sturdier then the HF one, the handle that my son is playing with is for moving it, nice wheels makes it actually easier to move then the much lighter HF one. If i spot any more of them on auction I'll post them up. I don't have the wheel chalk on yet obviously but appears to be a nice improvement over the HF as well.

Comment

That is nice! Probably going down slowly because there is no weight on it.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

It's also just an air cylinder, I expected it to be air over hydraulic, but it is just an air cylinder, so it has to let a large value of air out! But yeah, sure it will be faster with weight.

Comment

Working...
                          X