• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road America 9-14

Who's going?
    1 3 5
    2 4 R

Be there, cr for yellow and probably orange too. Should be a great day with perfect weather!

Comment

In!
      1000cc of testosterone

Comment

Absolutely!
        Motovid CR
        2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
        2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
        2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

Comment

In. Working tech 6-10am, then riding. Looks like 8 sessions are on the schedule, wooo!
          You should see me in a headsock !

Comment

I'm in

Comment

I'm working pit out all day.
              2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
              2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Comment

Originally posted by Tammy View Post
                I'm working pit out all day.
                Good thing it won't be super warm. That way we won't be subject to your pasty white legs sticking out from those jorts.
                1000cc of testosterone

Comment

I could probably handle it.

Comment

Well that was a weird day!

Worked tech and a little pit out during the first few sessions. That was a nice change of pace from cornerworking.

Road America staffed race control and corners. I'm not a fan of how they ran things, at least compared to how we normally run our track days.

I was asked to control ride in green to alleviate some of the staff who were having to run double sessions. Was a little nervous, but wasn't really a big deal. Half the time, only 1 or 2 people was sent out with me.

Quite a number of red flags, including one that made us shut down because there were no more ambulances available.

Last session was the best one, and I was able to get pretty close to my best CCS lap time from 5 years ago. I'll throw up a video later.

Comment

It was a good day, the morning was crappy and cold, too many people crashing too. Late afternoon sessions I got freight trained by Farrell and company, that was impressive i did manage to keep them in my sight for almost a lap which was awesome. Got sucked in with some of the faster guys soon realizing I was going REALLY fast. Good times, I'm excited for next year.

Comment

Last session of the day, got quite a few clean laps in. At the beginning, i believe that is Terry on a borrowed 1000cc Honda? Was going easy behind him until 1:00 cause i wasn't quite sure what his plan was haha. He doesn't pass me again til 6:00

First time overlaying the gauges. Worked well most of the time, though there are a few seconds throughout where the speed definitely seems stuck or off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW2W9TueVHQ

Comment

Also this happened in pit right before that session. Whoops lol! Dominoes.

Comment

Typical CRs!
                            I'm a big fan of the whole setup. Track, speedometer, tach, Gs, and you have the fancier gopro with semi gimbal built in.

Comment

I had a good time with the nice weather on Monday. Still trying to figure out how I'm more than 2 seconds faster on my VFR than on my 2007 CBR600RR?
                              1 3 5
                              2 4 R

Comment

Working...
                              X